Thursday, August 21, 2008

I LOVE Upsy Daisy!

This stamp set was the first set on my wish list when I saw some sneak peeks from the Stampin' Up! cruise a few months ago. I was ecstatic when I saw that it was one of the sets on sale for 15% off and needless to say, it was on my first order. I have to tell you, these silhouette images are everywhere right now and I'm glad that Stampin' Up! has a few silhouette sets in this new catalog. I think this stamp works great as a focal image, but it would also be a beautiful background image so its versatility is a big plus if you ask me! The set comes with three different sentiments and I chose the birthday one (pretend it's stamped straight and not on a slight angle) and colored it with Stampin' Write Markers to coordinate with the DSP I used on this card. Everyone at the open house last week knew Sweet Always would be a favorite of mine because the color scheme is SO ME! I'll probably have to order a new pack of that paper every month because I'm sure I'll go through it pretty quickly. I must admit, I'm going to have to challenge myself to use some of my neglected colors because I tend to fall into color ruts pretty quickly! Maybe it's time to get back to doing the Color Challenge on Splitcoast...
Thanks for stopping by today!
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion, Sweet Always DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

this is gorgeous! Love it with the pinks! I still haven't inked this one up yet-maybe tonight!