Sunday, July 13, 2008

Upcoming Events

Tuesday, July 22 Crash Course on Copics
Come and learn some of the tips and tricks that I picked up at my Copic Certification Class. This overview will start at 2:00 and will cost $5. The fee is waived if you are also attending the Stamp-a-Stack afterwards.
Tuesday July 22 Stamp-a-Stack
Cost is $15 and will start at 3:00. If you are interested in attending, but cannot make it at 3:00, please let me know. I'll offer a flex start time if there is enough interest.
Tuesday July 29 Bella Ball
Okay, many of us have become Addictabellas so why not have a stamp camp dedicated to cards using Bellas? Cost is $15 and we'll start at 2:00. If you are interested in attending, but cannot make it at 2:00, please let me know. I'll offer a later start time if there is enough interest.
Tuesday August 5 Stamp-a-Stack
Cost is $15 and will start at 2:00. If you are interested in attending, but cannot make it at 2:00, please let me know. I'll offer a later start time if there is enough interest.
Tuesday August 12 PAR-TAY!
So many reasons to celebrate. Most importantly, the new Stampin' Up! catalog should be here and we'll have plenty to look through. Also, my publication debut should be on the shelves by this time so it's the perfect time to have a party! There will be free make and takes available, food, door prizes...you don't want to miss it. I'm thinking early evening--5ish...does that work for people? Let me know if there are any conflicts as I want to schedule it so that as many of you as possible can attend!

Please RSVP for any event by the Saturday before it is scheduled--thanks!

Also, is there any interest in a rotating hostess club again? Since the catalog starts in August, we could have one that runs 4 months (AUG-NOV) since December is a month where many of us are putting extra $$ towards the holidays. If you are interested, let me know and I'll finalize the details.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Woohoo! Party on the 12th...marking my calendar now! :D