Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Finally--Cindy's Card!

I am sorry it has taken an eternity to get this card posted.  I actually just took out the card I made earlier this evening to show at my book club and thought about how I needed to photograph it for the blog.  I was a little bummed because my card didn't have the stamping done as well as Cindy's sample so I was so excited to see this picture in my inbox when I checked my e-mail this evening!  Thanks, Cindy!!  This card has a lot going on--there's some Cuttlebugging, use of the Nesties, brayering and that 'motion' stamping!  WOWZAS!  Cindy included the biker stamp as well as a skater for us to choose from to make this card.  I never have enough masculine cards on hand so it was nice to make a card that was specifically for a man.  I chose the skater image because BACK in the day, Steve was a skater.  I figure he'd get a kick out of getting the card someday!


Card Designed by Cindy Cook  

MOJO:  If found, please return to Karen as soon as possible!
It appears that my MOJO has disappeared.  Has it been stolen?  Lost?  Abandoned?  I'm not sure.  All I know is that it seems to be GONE.  I'm thinking it may have fallen somewhere in the deep end of the pool...maybe it got stuck on the lazy river...it could still be on that waterslide.  Hmmm.  I am going get my Copic Certification tomorrow and I'm betting that my MOJO will find me there.  I hope to have some craftilicious things to share with you by the weekend so wish me luck!

No comments: