Sunday, July 13, 2008

Speaking of Photographs...

Madeline decided that she wanted to go golfing this morning. Madeline's word for 'golf' is 'hole' because she helps Daddy get the ball in the hole. So, this morning she says, 'hole' over and over again and gets her shoes on and just stands by the door waiting for Steve to join her. Steve says to me, "How can I deny her?" with a smirk as he runs to get his golf club and balls. You see,

I had just come out of the bathroom in my bathing suit
because I really wanted to go to the pool with Maddie! Well, she wanted to golf and was adamant about it so I traded my swimsuit for real clothes and grabbed my camera so that I could take some pics. Here are just a few from our morning at the practice area at the ISU golf course.
These pics of Steve helping Maddie with her little plastic golf club are some of my favorites. She was so excited when the club hit the ball--her whole face just lit up!

2 comments:

Ann said...

How unselfish of Steve to take her golfing! :P TFS such cute pics!

JoLynn said...

OMG. Steve will be riding high for the next week at least, right? How stinkin' adorable. The breeze was pretty cool today at the pool, so you probably would not have stayed long. Brrrr.