Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arte y Pico Award

Tina Fuss over at TravelingMama.Net nominated me for the Arte y Pico award! I feel horrible because I received this when I was in Florida and then sort of forgot about it! YIKES! I'm grateful for the nod, Tina and I'm sorry that it has taken me this long to post about it!
Here are the rules for the award:1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Remember to leave the person a comment or email to let them know they received the award.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
Now, anyone who knows me knows that I'm not really into chain letters, forwards, etc... but I love sharing new and interesting blogs so this is a great opportunity to do that!
1. Schwooo! by Angie Tieman
2. My Time, My Creations, My Stampendence by Lauren Meader
3. I {heart} to Stamp by Jen Del Muro
4. Just Give Me Stamps by Laurie Schmidlin
5. Okay, and I can't just pick 5 because of course I have to give a 'Shout-Out' to my girls JoLynn and Ann. Hey, they're fellow Central Illinois stampers so how can I NOT think they're the cat's pajamas?!

I'll be back with more Bella cards tomorrow morning so stay tuned...

3 comments:

JoLynn said...

Felicitations, KK! I only know how to say congrats in French. Thanks for the shout out, friend. I would never be able to pick 5 blogs that fit this criteria. Too many fab people doing crazy good stuff!

Angie Tieman said...

Hi Karen! Thank you so much for this honor!! I didn't see it before I left for Convention, I was running a wee bit behind! It's quite an honor to be mentioned amonth these chicks, you're such a sweetie!! Hugs and thanks again!!

Ann said...

Thank you! I'm just now seeing this (so far behind on my blog reading with my back injury). You rock, too! :D