Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bridal Bellas

So, I kind of 'overdid' it for the Bella Ball last night. We made 10 cards total which is why these two were kept fairly simple. I had some other Bellas out so that people could really do whatever they wanted with their white card bases. In my mind, I was thinking that the bridal bellas could be customized easily at a later time if someone had an upcoming wedding shower which is why I chose to have them stamped simply on the white cardstock. Cindy brought over some of her new Cuttlebug embossing folders which allowed people to add a nice embossed edge or border if they wanted to and I also had the rectangular Nestibilities available. I don't know what came over me with Stagettabella, but as I was going through my sentiments, I found this one by My Favorite Things that said, 'Dreams Come True' and I just thought it would be hysterical paired with the ball and chain bride....not quite sure where my sense of humor comes from! I'll be posting other cards from the class as I have time so be prepared for seven more Bella cards coming your way!

No comments: