Monday, July 28, 2008

Bella Ball is Quickly Approaching!

Even though I haven't posted much in terms of cards, believe me when I tell you that I've been making quite a few of them! I have some friends coming by tomorrow to make a bunch of Bella cards so I've been busy cranking them out. I don't want to spoil all of the surprise for those joining me tomorrow so I'm only going to share this one today. Now, I haven't exactly finished it because I'm not sure of the sentiment I'm going to add, but it's finished 'enough'. I used some papers from SEI's Dill Blossom collection and I LOVE how well they coordinate with Stampin' Up!'s River Rock--it's like they were made for eachother! This wasn't the color scheme I originally had in mind when I pulled this particular Bella out, but I like the final product. The shirt and pants were both paper-pieced while the rest of Cosmobella was colored with Copics. Oh, and one more thing about this Dill Blossom paper--it has a linen texture which I didn't realize when I bought it. It's great for paper-piecing in a case like this because it has a fabric-like quality which works well when it's being used as clothing.
Off to finish the cards for tomorrow--can't wait to share the rest of them with you!
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

There's my girl...Cosmobella! LOVE IT! Now I am really hungry for more. :)