Saturday, June 7, 2008

Must be NICE!

I made this card to send to a friend of mine who went shopping for a new bathing suit yesterday. Now, most of you can relate to the fact that shopping for a new suit is a horrifying process--at least it is for me. My friend Jen? Not so much! She tried on six suits and liked ALL of them and had to narrow it down to two! MUST BE NICE! Much to her credit, she's been working out and has been on 'the program' for a while now so she deserves to have a fabulous bathing suit experience :-)
Stamps: Bella (Beachabella ?), Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, Georgia Pacific White, Oasis DSP by the Paper Studio


I also wanted to share this revised version of Teachabella. I added some Mickey Mouse ears because my friend Jessie will get a kick out of them. I used a 1/2" and 1/4" circle punches to make the ears. More about this card can be found at this post.

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

These are fabulous! I started to say I hate Jen, but after reading how hard she's worked, yay for Jen! Maybe there's hope for me! Love the polka dot background with the scallop circle! The teachabella is precious too!

JoLynn said...

Funny! Love the bikini on that Bella.

Lorie said...

What a cute card for a well deserving friend!

Carolyn King said...

Fun cards--love the bathing suit story....good for your friend...but the thought of bathing suits will always make me groan! lol!

Love your cute mouse eared teacher too!