Monday, May 19, 2008

Good News!

Our first Cards for a Cause was a great success. I was in awe of the generosity of everyone involved and it was with great joy that I deposited $450 into Tarah's fund this morning. I still have payments coming in so I expect the final total will be right around $500! How AWESOME is that! This total included donations from the Swap-a-Thon that JoLynn hosted last month. A special thanks to everyone else who donated cards and/or participated in the Swap-a-Thon: Kate, JoLynn, Krystal, Kathleen and Lynny. I would never have been able to fill all of those orders without all of the beautiful cards you all donated to the cause. Thanks to everyone who made a donation--hope you're enjoying your cards!

In other good news, I just found out that I will have a card published in the October issue of Cards magazine--very exciting! I will have to start buying stock in the company or something :-)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

OMG... congrats! I can't wait to see it!

JoLynn said...

Woo hoo, times 2. I am so pumped about the Cards for a Cause results. How flippin' awesome. At least one semester of books, right? And there will be only ONE reason that I will be OK with the passing of summer this year. OCTOBER CARDS MAGAZINE! Party at Karen's!