Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog Candy Winner and FAQ about the Sale

Here are your random numbers:
10
Timestamp: 2008-04-21 02:09:44 UTC

How is it that KELLY has won my blog candy AGAIN?! This is the second time! So in order to eliminate any suspicion, I am giving away some more candy to the second number drawn. I'm not sure what it will be, but there might be a couple of cherry bling pieces in there :-)

Winner #2
Here are your random numbers:
16
Timestamp: 2008-04-21 02:13:42 UTC
Congratulations, Mackenzie! Please e-mail me with your mailing address and I will get some goodies out to you!

Thanks to everyone who commented and played along!

Now, some FAQ about my Stampin' Up! Birthday Sale

  • There is NO minimum purchase if you are ordering with the group orders that are due April 20th, May 16th and June 16th. These are orders that are all being shipped to me and that I will deliver.
  • The $75 minimum is for orders that are being shipped directly to the customer and can be placed anytime before June 16th.
  • Yes, hostess benefits will be earned on individual orders of $150 or more.
  • You do not have to be a current customer of mine to place an order. HOWEVER, this sale is not intended to take business away from other demos. If you have an active/working relationship with another demo, I would rather not interfere with that relationship. Thank you for your understanding! If you do not currently have a demo, I'd be more than happy to hear from you!

No comments: