Tuesday, September 30, 2008

CC186: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze

Since I was up early for my spinning class, I decided to check out today's color challenge before my DD was awake. The colors were easy for me to work with since I just made a card for today's class that was Baja, Chocolate and Ruby Red--I'll post that card after the class. I used the Top Note Die on that card and decided to go with it again here. I can already tell that this die will be a well-loved purchase. I kept the layout very simple as I always seem to do :-). The upper half of the Top Note panel is a little more plain than what I wanted, but I couldn't figure what to do to spruce it up. I tried incorporating some of the new Filigree brads I'm hoarding, but they didn't work out so I just left the sentiment by itself and decided I'll have to save those brads for another day.

I'm looking forward to the Big Shot class tonight and will post some of those projects tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!