Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Card for Misty and Joel

I bought Stagettabella a while back thinking I would use it to make a card for Misty's bridal shower, but that never happened so I used it for her wedding card. Maybe not the best image for a wedding card, but I just thought it was too funny. I colored the image with Copics and added the sentiment from Stampin' Up!'s Fancy Flexible Phrases in Basic Black. Misty's colors for her wedding were red and black, but she also had touches of pink included which is why I chose these colors for the card. I made the dress red because I knew Misty had purchased a 'Diva' dress to wear at the reception which was red.

They're a lovely couple and their wedding was beautiful. I'm sure they'll have a great time relaxing on their honeymoon this week. Congratulations, Misty and Joel!


3 comments:

Krystal said...

Great photos Karen! I had such a great time as your date last night you completely crack me up!

JoLynn said...

What a great photo of the happy couple! Funny card!

Ann said...

Hilarious card! Reminds me of our wedding--you should see the pic of me attaching the ball and chain to Kevin's ankle! :D