Monday, June 23, 2008

Birthday Card from JoLynn


I've seen this Faux Postage technique on Splitcoast and have been intrigued by it but have never tried it. Well, after seeing this card that JoLynn has made, I will have to give it a go at some point! Of course, I may be a bit biased about this card in particular seeing that she made this card for Maddie's birthday and put my baby girl's little mug all over the card! I about fell over when I opened it and thought ...as Krystal would say, "Shut the front door!".
My stamping mojo seems to have disappeared. I suppose it's the summer and the pool that have just completely distracted me. Have no fear, I have some new cards to post as I've been making a few new ones for my stamp-a-stack tomorrow. I'll be back with those later. I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as I'm enjoying mine!

3 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Great card! What a neat idea to put your daughter's picture on her faux postage, love it! I've never tried it either, but may give it a go now! TFS!

Krystal said...

Shut the front door! That card is adorable! I've got to learn how to do that technique...

JoLynn said...

It's easy when you are working with a face as cute as that one! So glad you liked it. :)