Thursday, April 17, 2008

A Triple Threat

My day has just come and gone so it wasn't until this evening that I was able to try the Ways to Use It Challenge on Splitcoast. I had been wanting to complete Kristina Werner's as well since I LOVED the colors this week and when I had the paper sitting in front of me, I thought of Jen Del Muro's Sketch for You to Try so I figured I may as well hit all three with this card. Limited time does this to a person! My house is a complete wreck and Steve is out for the night so I will be making this short and sweet. This adorable owl is from a stamp set called Olivia and Pals by Sassafrass Lass. I've had it on my 'wish list' for a while and had hoped to find it at CKC. I ended up ordering it along with the Cherry Bling seen on the previous post since I couldn't find either when I was in St. Louis. I stamped the image on Very Vanilla and tried coloring it in with some Copics--the color is off a bit, but it was the closest I could get it to the Bashful Blue. The sentiment is from a set by Amuse and I'll have to look up the name and get back to you on that. I am off to try and get some laundry folded and to entertain my darling daughter who has been pulling on my leg the past minute or so--thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Very cute--love how you showcased this owl. great colors!

Nancy Riley said...

Great job with the challenge! I LOVE what you've done with the Prints DP!