Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jeffrey Alan's--Who Knew?

Hey, ladies! I think it was Michelle who recently told me that she was in Jeffrey Alan's and they seemed to have improved their scrapbooking/stamping section. I popped in there today and was really surprised to see that they carried Technique Tuesday products, American Crafts Thickers (even some styles I haven't seen at Keepsake Element), Basic Grey products and LOTS of bling! They have the Marvy Uchida Giga and Mega punches in a variety of shapes as well as a bunch of other punches. Their wood block stamp selection isn't all that great, but they did have a couple of the Changito monkeys I love so much. Anyway, just thought I'd share in case you haven't been there in a while either! Unfortunately, none of the stamping/scrapbooking stuff was on sale this week so you might save your trip until later :-)

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

I KNOW! I was looking for the magnetic snaps there, and almost peed my pants when I saw TT hanging there. Alas, the joint throws me in to an allergic fit. If I wear a mask...