Thursday, February 7, 2008

Stampin' Pals: Ann and JoLynn

This card was sent to me from someone I've recently reconnected with and her name is Ann. Ann and I are both "Kelly" girls and we met while attending ISU back in the day. We shared the same major and had a few classes together, student taught at the same time, etc... We both ended up staying in the Bloomington/Normal area after graduation and have touched base every now and then over the years. Well, it turns out that Ann is an avid stamper and while she works with another demonstrator, I hope you will all get to meet her at some point! So, believe it or not, Ann didn't know about Splitcoast and now of course she's hooked. She recently started her own gallery and she's posted so many projects in the past couple of weeks she's putting me to shame! She knows about my little pink and brown obsession so she sent me this card--how sweet is that?

You might see the acronym RAK on Splitcoast quite a bit. RAK stands for Random Act of Kindness and people use it to indicate that a card has been sent to them from someone else. There is even a RAK forum where you can join and send cards to fellow Splitcoasters and people with RAK requests. Check it out if you're a RAK kind of gal!

Another stamper who's been quite busy these past few weeks is JoLynn. She may have sent you the link to her brand new blog, but here's a link to her gallery so you can see everything she's posted recently.

Are you feeling inspired to start your own Splitcoast gallery? I hope so! Let me know if you do and I'll make a post for you, too!

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Thanks for the shout out, friend!