Monday, January 21, 2008

TLC152: Pixie Pouch

I decided to just embrace my color rut during today's Technique Lovers Challenge. The challenge was to try making a Pixie Pouch which is a clever little container for items such as Pixie Sticks, pencils or chocolates. You could really get creative with how to use these pouches. I had never made a Pixie Pouch before and thought it could be cute for Valentine's Day so I thought I'd bust out my new Berry Bliss Designer Series Paper. The particular sheet I used had a pattern which included stars that look like the ones in the trio I stamped and punched out, but it's difficult to see them in this photo. It was those stars that led me away from Valentine's Day and into something a little more generic.

Stamp Sets: It's All Good, Starstruck
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Colorbox Chalk Dark Brown (for edges)
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Berry Bliss DSP
Accessories: 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", 1 3/8" Circle and Scallop Circle Punches, corner rounder

No comments: