Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eclectic Paperie: Fabulous Service

If you've been reading my blog, you know that I received a package the other day that had been tampered with and had everything stolen from it. The box was busted along one edge and was open all across the top. Everything was missing and I was very disappointed. Well, I contacted the company to see if they insured their packages and they don't. HOWEVER, they have just sent me an e-mail saying they will replace the items for me and that they're very sorry about the problem I had with the package. I am so grateful because I really didn't expect them to do anything about it once I had read on their website yesterday that they aren't responsible for items missing or damaged in the mail. I want everyone to know about Eclectic Paperie and their wonderful customer service. So, check out their website and take a look at what they have to offer. I have found they have great prices on Copics which is why I've ordered mine from them. They have a bunch of stuff and even carry stamps from My Favorite Things which you've seen me using recently. I am so grateful for the wonderful women at Eclectic Paperie who decided to send me my order again. I am on Cloud 9 :-)

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Yay-Karen! I just ordered some stuff from them last week and I am anxious to get my stuff so I can play. That is so awesome to receive a blessing like that! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see what you make-don't forget to post something...

Victoria