Thursday, September 20, 2007

Workshop Cards

I recently had a workshop and a free beginner's class so I came up with two cards to use at both events. Always thinking :-) I wanted to highlight one of the sets available during the Fall Frenzy sale so I used Itty Bitty Boos to make this Halloween card. The spiders used on the border are from a retired set called Halloween Backgrounds. The card did involve a lot of stamping, but it was great practice for the newbies! Colors used were Green Galore, Basic Black, Only Orange, Lovely Lilac and Whisper White. The white squares were 3/4" (there is a square punch this size by the way). The Lilac square was 2.75", Black was 3" and the Orange square was 3.25".
You gotta love a simple card and that's what this is. Baroque Motifs, In the Spotlight and Define Your Life were the stamp sets we used on this card. Thank you SU! for the 5 Petal Flower Punch which works beautifully with the image from In the Spotlight! I'm sorry--I need to measure my sample because I forgot to write down the measurements for this card. I'll add those soon! Colors used: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi.

No comments: