Saturday, August 4, 2007

Open House

Stampin' Up! has come out with a great line of stamps and accessories in their Fall-Winter Collection and here is one of the cards we made at my open house. I CASE'd the card from one seen at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com. I didn't think I'd have any use for the Baroque Motifs set, but after seeing so many beautiful cards with it, I knew I had to have it! Many of my fellow stampers agreed and now we all have this fantastic set to use over and over again!
Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Hugs and Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky
Another CASE from Splitcoast, this card was a fan favorite. Now, the card we made also had a wide black organy ribbon tied around the center of the stamped design so you'll just have to imagine that part.
Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Soft Sky, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky
Mini rhinestones are from Paper Studio

We did make one more card at the open house, but Maddie ate that sample--I wish I was joking, but I'm not!

No comments: