Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've actually Scrapbooked!


It may sound odd, but the beginning of the school year is somewhat depressing for me because there's still a part of me that feels like I should be going back to school. It doesn't help that many of my friends are there! So, to ease my blues (and trust me, they don't last long) I decided to work on Maddie's scrapbook. The book I've been working on is the year in review so each layout focuses on a particular month. I'm sticking with the whole pink and brown color scheme as you can tell. I got three layouts completed in the last couple of days and I'm happy with them! You'll have to see them in person because I know these pics aren't the greatest. You can click on the picture to open it up in a new window if you want to make it a little larger.

No comments: