Monday, August 20, 2007

Fun with Photos


Since I like pretending to be a professional photographer, I did some experimenting with coloring/tinting photographs. This is a picture of Maddie at her Aunt Stephanie's wedding. I made the photo a sepia tone first and then colored the ribbons. I might try it in black and white next!









Well, that didn't take too long--here's my attempt with a black and white photo. I didn't color all of the orange in the dress because I thought it might be too overwhelming. What do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could seriously make money as a photographer. These look awesome.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing! I am impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Kelly said...

You have found your calling, next to taking care of Maddie that is. These pictures are beautiful!