Thursday, October 2, 2008

Big Shot Class: Two Projects

Oh, look--it's my favorite Sizzix die! I LOVE the Top Note Die and the fact that it's one of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive dies makes it even better :-) This card was kept pretty simple. I used some DSP called Ski Slope which is now available from the Holiday Mini--it's a collection of holiday papers in Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive. I really like the patterns and the colors in the collection. If you like this card, you will most likely LOVE this card that I found in the Splitcoast gallery. I thought I would CASE it, but I just didn't have enough of the wide satin ribbon for everyone to make it--bummer! I thought this card was cute anyway though so it worked for me. wer
This little pouch was another project we completed at the class the other night and it was done in a flash using the Pillow Box die. Now, I'll be honest...when I first bought this die, I was really hoping a gift card would fit inside, but it doesn't. Some ideas to fill it would include cash or some small candies. This die would be great if you needed a small favor box for a shower or party you were hosting.

I still have a treat bag I want to share with you so I'll do that soon! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Sorry I missed this class. These projects are all SO cute! :D

Angie Tieman said...

Great card and pillow box! I got the pillow box die a few weeks ago, but haven't got around to using it yet. Bummer a gift card won't fit, I thought it was bigger.