Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bellas

Here are a couple of other cards from our Bella Ball this past Tuesday. The first card uses my FAVORITE Bella--my first purchase as a matter of fact! Cuppacakeabella is just too cute, don't ya think? She is colored with Copics and the cupcake is finished off with a little red rhinestone. The ribbon was a great find in the dollar bin at Michael's and it helps add just the right amount of embellishment in the background. The sentiment was stamped in Positively Pink (retired) and is from Papertrey Ink's Birthday Basics set.




This next card features Shoppabellas and is pretty BRIGHT--you may need your sunglasses if you're looking at this card for too long! The DSP is from Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) and the sentiment is from Hanna Stamps set Things Hanna Would Say. I added the word 'Coach' on one of the shopping bags because I'm pretty much a Coach whore--I know that sounds horrible, but for some unexplainable reason, I find it humorous! The gals were colored with Copics.

Sorry this post is short and a bit choppy...I'm off to try and finish some housework. Yes, I said housework. It's a miracle and my husband will probably check my temperature and make sure I'm feeling okay when he sees that the house is actually clean. :-)

No comments: