Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pun Fun Stamp-a-Stack Coming Up!

I'm trying something new next week and that is a class revolving around one stamp set: Pun Fun. I have never really cared for punny stamp sets, but I have recently purchased a couple. I have no restraint so that's not really that big of a shocker! I have seen SO many cute cards using Pun Fun so I put it on my wish list and then had to order it since it was part of the Free Wheelin' promotion. Why not get the wheel for free, huh? You can see that I used the wheel on the Brilliant Blue card base. I chose these colors since I had some of this Jersey Shore DSP left and I thought it would be great for a kid's card with this rocket. The colors and images are fun and bright which I like. There are a couple of images in this set that lend themselves to kids' cards which is nice because I don't have many "kid-friendly" stamps and I seem to need more kids' birthday cards these days! If you're interested in attending next week's class, please let me know by Saturday. We'll be making 8 different cards and the cost is $15. If you'd like to make 2 of each card, the cost is $20 and just let me know when you sign up if you'd prefer that option. VIP coupons may be used for either option. There will be some fun giveaways from my CKC stash so I hope you can make it! We may even be having a show and tell of sorts depending on who can make it to the class. I'll keep you posted on that. Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: Pun Fun and coordinating jumbo wheel
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Jersey Shore DSP
Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain, Copics, Spica Glitter Pens, Sakura Glitter Pen

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

i love this. i am getting this set with the wheel and can't wait to do some casing, especially this one.
tfs karen,
chat