Sunday, February 17, 2008

What is DSP?

Inquring minds would like to know what DSP is. DSP stands for Designer Series Paper. Stampin' Up's collection of patterned papers are called Designer Series Paper, but at times you'll see DSP used as an abbreviation on Splitcoast for patterned papers from other vendors as well--it's become a generic abbreviation of sorts. Sorry I haven't made that clear before now!

Also, check out my new favicon (little graphic in the address bar). It's a picture of Maddie :-) It's so small that it's really difficult to see it, but I thought it was cute. Of course, I'm just a tad bit biased. I'll have to think of some other graphic to use so that it's a little more visible.

EDITED: My "Maddie Favicon" disappeared! Ah! Well, it gave me an excuse to make a new one that was more visible so hopefully you should see a 'K' now.

No comments: