Monday, February 18, 2008

TLC:156 Envelope Pouch

I decided I needed to make time to complete today's Technique Lovers Challenge so I made some time after dinner and got it done. For the challenge, we needed to make an Envelope Pouch. This is made by sealing an envelope and then cutting out the areas you see in the picture. Stampin' Up! demo'd this project at a recent training and they used the Large Tag Punch to punch the sides out--I ended up trimming them in further so next time I wouldn't even bother with using the punch. As you can see, there isn't much to the overall project--no stamping! I used some of the rub-ons that came in the Sale-a-Bration assortment pack and the project went very quickly. I had not tried Stampin' Up!'s new rub-ons and I was very pleased with them--they went on so easily and that was a big relief! Let's just say I've used other rub-ons that weren't so nice and it was no picnic.

This pouch is SO basic so here's a link to the Splitcoast gallery in case you're interested in seeing pouches that are a little (okay, maybe a lot)nicer :-)

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

This is so cute!! Great use for the rub-ons!
LeAnne