Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sale-a-Bration Open House

Even though the weather was NOT cooperating, those who made it helped to make the open house last night a riot! We ate, laughed and crafted and it was a great time. As it ended and everyone got ready to leave, my jaw literally dropped when we came upstairs and Kelly opened the front door--the wind was absolutely crazy and I worried that all of my guests were going to end up in Oz with the munchkins!
Here is one of the cards we made last night. I love this wide grosgrain ribbon and I think most people last night loved it as well.

Stamp Set: For a Friend--Level 1 Hostess Set
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery DSP, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Accessories: 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Certainly Celery Stampin' Write Marker, Rose Romance Stampin' Write Marker (Apparently, I don't own a Regal Rose marker!)

No comments: