Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Beate's Inspiration Challenge & WT149

Let's just say I have a slight addiction to challenges these days. For many years, it seemed that I had just given up on creating cards on my own. I was stamplifting pretty much everything I did. As many of you know, I made a resolution to start using my "stuff" and in the process, I've begun taking part in some of the challenges on Splitcoast and now Beate's blog. Her blog is one that I have linked over on the far left column as well for future reference. This card was fast and easy and I was pleased with how it came together. Here is the inspiration piece she challenged us to use: A notepad from Office Depot. Splitcoast's challenge was Ways To Use It: Embossing Powder. I embossed the white dots. Killing two birds with one stone--I love it.

Now, you all better get ready because I am going to be coming up with a challenge for all of you! Keep looking for details to be posted soon!
Stamp Sets: It's All Good; Polka Dots and Paisley
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Rose Red DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1", 1 1/4, 1 3/8 Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Signo White Gel Pen, White Embossing Powder

No comments: