Saturday, October 20, 2007

Convention Update #6: Scrappy Sisters

This morning I signed JoLynn and myself up for two make-and-take classes being offered by The Scrappy Sisters. JoLynn hadn't even seen the projects but their spaces were sold out yesterday so I woke up early and waited in line for the vendors to open so I could run over and save our spaces. It was funny because other women saw me bookin' over to the far end of the vendor fair and asked where I was headed. I told them about the make-and-takes and how all the spaces sold out so quickly yesterday and they all started running after me to sign up as well--and they hadn't even seen the projects! Well, I was the third person in line and got us spots for both classes--yeah! The first project was this altered photo cube which we'll have to finish later with photos. Kara Ward is on the design team for K&Company and she teaches classes for the Scrappy Sisters Scrapbook Store here in Kansas. The Scrappy Sisters had some great kits available for purchase. I saw this birthday cake and album kit and had to get it for my niece Kellie's upcoming 1st birthday! I also thought this Halloween display was adorable. You can check out their website by clicking here.












2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! That cake and album set is ADORABLE!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I love those word albums. I've seen ads for them, but thought you had to cut all your own papers. WOW! Sounds like you're having a blast! What are people saying about the HOF disqualification?
Kathleen IRvin