Thursday, October 18, 2007

Convention Update #1

We made it through thunderstorms, flash floods and tornado watches only to find out that Becky Higgins wasn't going to be here! Unfortunately, her daughter had to be hospitalized so we are sending good thoughts to her. Since she couldn't be here to teach her sketches class, she is giving everyone a free copy of her new book, Sketches with Becky Higgins so that was a nice surprise! I know many of you were looking forward to a picture of BH on the blog--okay, maybe I was the only one REALLY looking forward to it...maybe next time!


JoLynn is at an all day class today where she will have completed a 12 x 12 album and I am hanging out with a friend and former teacher from the junior high who now lives in Kansas. Some of you might remember Lisa Eastwood. She is still teaching and also owns a Mathnasium which is where I'm at right now. I wish I would have brought my camera so I could post some pictures of her center--it's awesome!


Tonight, we are going to grab dinner and then JoLynn and I will head off to our album crop where we'll make a 6 x 6 album. Good times, good times!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I am so envious and can't wait to see all that you guys accomplish!
-Krystal